Friday 7 November 2014

Reflecting on this project

Reflecting on this project

To be honest at the start of this project and mostly throughout i wasn't motivated for this project i think the majority of the problems i faced was lack of ideas. Coincidentally i did get ideas i would have rather done but i only got these ideas when it was basically too late to change the idea i had no time left. Because of this i just found it hard researching and wanting to take photo's however i did persevere and i have completed this project, Toward the end in this final week i have been a lot more motivated this is basically because my final shoot the week prior was my best and i was proud of how they looked and also today with Jason made me feel a lot better about the work i selected and also Antony at the end saying well done gave me a confidence boost in my work, at the start i thought everything i was doing was was rubbish. Thankfully i am happy with my images now!

No comments:

Post a Comment