Thursday 23 October 2014

First photoshoot

Initial photoshoot



At first with this project i instantly wanted to create portraits for the magazine, and as you can tell from my first initial ideas post i want to base it on my grand parents. Although it is not entirely obvious to most how extraordinary they are to the normal person to me they are. 

I spent a day at their house taking some photos and my main aim was to capture portraits which meant i didn't really get any other types of photographs just mid shot portraits. 

The ones around this text are the unedited copies i have of the photos.
I love how after this photoshoot i realised by looking at the photographs that they are both wearing the same coloured tops, this wasn't planned but i like the way it looks. 








No comments:

Post a Comment