Friday 27 September 2013

Digital shots.

Testing myself.

I decided that before going out with my 35mm camera i wanted to test myself using my digital SLR to see how nervous i was to start taking photo's of complete strangers in the street and also to see how close i  could get. This was just so i could find my feet with this style of photography and not waste any films on the rubbish shots i could be getting with being nervous and scared, so i used today as a confidence booster and i actually figured out that i am more confident than i thought.

I started to become way more observant and i found myself noticing things in the street that i have never really noticed before. And i actually got really into it and only took a small amount of shots with my digital camera before going straight onto my 35mm. 

I have a few shots that turned out okay and i wanted to just share them with you all.

 
 These are the only three i liked that i got because i found that most of the time i was taking the shots way to far away. But i do feel that towards the end i started to get a lot more closer to the subject as you can see in the three images i chose. I still do feel that i could get even closer if i pushed myself to do so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment